In order for our guests to enjoy their visit to our resort as much as possible we ask you to adhere to our rules. Guests are required to take each other and the surroundings into account.
- Guests may not bring their own food and drink. We are happy to serve you in our restaurants.
- Guests may only carry personal items around the complex in the transparent bags that are made available.
- The use of electronic equipment is not permitted. No photos or video footage may be taken.
- Peace and silence are highly appreciated by guests and is required in our resting areas and in our saunas and steam baths.
- Guests are required to sit on a large dry towel in the saunas, including feet. Bath slippers may not be taken into the saunas.
- Towels are not permitted in the restaurants.
- Guests are required to wear bathrobes in the restaurant.
- Intimate conduct is obviously not permitted. If you observe such conduct or other disruptive conduct please report this immediately.
- Thermen Soesterberg is not liable for injury, loss or theft.
- Smoking is only permitted in the designated smoking areas on the terrace.
- Instructions from our employees must be followed at all times.
- Children from 12 years upwards are welcome at Thermen Soesterberg accompanied by an adult.